How does consignment work?
Simple. We do all the work for you. You bring your items we set the prices. 50/50 split. Or an additional 10% if you opt for in store credit. Once we set the prices they drop 15% every 15 days. so 15,30,45% does not go lower. Then after 75 days if your items have not sold you pick them up. If you do not retrieve items after 75 days we assume you do not want them back and they become Boomerang property to do with as we see fit (usually we donate to lift up).
How will I know when my item(s) have sold?
You can check to see if your items have sold at your CONSIGNER LOGIN your email address is both User ID and Password.
How will I receive payment?
Money goes on your account here at Boomerang until you advise us what to do with it. We ask that you call or email to request a check in advance. We issue checks on Tuesdays.
How do I set the prices?
You don’t have to. We take care of all the hard stuff!
- Please clean and disinfect all of your items within 24 hours of consigning them
- When you come in, please bring your cleaned items in a bag and check in with us at the front table
- For faster service, please print a consignor intake form (can we like a pdf?) where you
can fill out your information and list your items. Or, if you prefer, we will provide this form for you when you come in
- We will quarantine your items for two to three days and then add them to your account
- Any items not accepted for consignment will not be returned and will be disposed of